Call For Your Appointment


11200 Corbin Ave Suite 104

Porter Ranch, CA 91326

Body Fat Injections Los Angeles

At Nu Vela Medical Spa in Los Angeles, we offer a way to restore lost facial volume and enhance the natural contours of the face using injections of the patient’s own body fat. This procedure, known as fat grafting, is an excellent option for both men and women looking for an effective way to rejuvenate the natural beauty of their faces.

Fat Injections Los Angeles

What is Fat Transfer?

Fat transfer, also called fat grafting or autologous fat transfer is an alternative to other injectable fillers for contouring facial features and areas of the body that may have sagged from weight loss, trauma, or normal aging. The patient’s own fat is used during this safe, in-office procedure. Because the fat comes from the patient’s own body, there is no allergic reaction.

Photo Gallery

Fat Grafting to Chin and Jawline Results Los Angeles


View before and after pictures of real patients of Dr. Raffi Dishakjian

View Gallery

How Fat Transfer is Performed

The procedure involves removing excess fat cells from parts of the body, such as the buttocks, abdomen, or “love handles” and re-injecting the fat into target areas such as the lips, cheeks, hips, or wherever contouring is desired.

Both the donor area (the area from which the fat is taken) and the treatment area are anesthetized with a local anesthetic. A small needle attached to a syringe is used to remove fat from the donor site. Once removed, excess fluid is removed from the fat, and the fat is re-injected using a different needle. It is placed just underneath the skin. The fat transfer procedure in Los Angeles is repeated until the desired correction is attained.

Recovering from the Fat Transfer Procedure

Some swelling and discomfort may be experienced after the procedure, but it is easily controlled with medication. Over the months following, your body will absorb about 65 percent of the fat and the remaining 35 percent will stay in place.


“I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful care you provided before, during and after my procedure. The results are truly amazing. I finally have a jaw line and chin!!! Your work is impeccable. Thanks and gratitude.”

Read More Testimonials

The Cost of Body Fat Injections

The cost of your fat transfer procedure in Los Angeles will vary based on multiple factors, like the amount of fat that needs to be harvested and processed to attain your desired results. Financing options are available.

Schedule a Consultation Today

Contact Nu Vela Laser Medical Spa in Los Angeles today to schedule a consultation for your body fat injections. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Raffi Dishakjian can let you know if the fat transfer procedure can provide you with the results you are looking for.

CALL: 818.832.4500

Related Links